Butyl geomembrane is manufactured from a Butyl – EPDM polymer blend. Butyl has exceptionally high resistance to diffusion by gases and liquids (other than mineral oils and solvents). Butyl’s flexibility allows it to be used for tanks, decorative ponds, roofing and waterproofing. Prefabricated panels are constructed to the required dimensions using reliable factory vulcanised seams.
Features & Benefits
- High resistance to heat ageing processes,UV and ozone.
- Butylclad is impervious to water and gases.
- Suitable for potable water or aquaculture.
- Remains flexible in extreme heat and freezing cold weather conditions, inert from -50°C to 110°C.
- Efficient, reliable containment for water storage, acids and some chemicals.
- Tough but flexible – high resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Factory vulcanised seams to provide large one piece panels, eliminating site joining requirements.