Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) geomembranes exhibit outstanding performance characteristics in both residential and commercial applications. Its durability and flexibility to form over earth contours and difficult shapes makes it ideal for landscaping and water features.
Features & Benefits
- EPDM rubber membrane has excellent tensile and elastic properties.
- Excellent weathering and UV resistance.
- High resistance to soil components, plant and roof penetrations.
- Remains flexible in extremely high and low temperatures.
- Large panel dimensions allow quick installation.